Cardamom & Curry, White Ganges



I discovered Cadamom & Curry Tea recently and I love it!  It is not an inexpensive tea, but it is all natural, healthy and delicious. 

They blend these tea for wellness, so enjoying the flavor is an added bonus! I just love tea and I love teas that you know are healthy and good for you.

I am usually not a fan of pears in my tea, but this one is really good. I would never have known that there were pears in this tea.  The spices blend and mix so well with this tea, I highly recommend it.

http://cardamomandcurry.com/product/white-ganges-white/


Vintage silver charm…The whimsical fusion of white tea with fruit and spices!
White Tea – Cardamom – Pears – Lemon Peel – Cinnamon – Ginger – Cloves – Black Peppercorns




WHITE – 

Heat a cup of water, but don't let it boil. If you boil the tea you burn the leaves.. Place 1 tsp. of tea in the steeper for  2-3 minutes. 


 
As I drink this I wish I had some Chicken Tika Masala, or Curry Chicken. I love the Indian flavors.

This is a great tea!!  I love the flavors!

 
The more you buy, the more money you save. 




Here are some other flavors I am enjoying!  They are incredible flavorful!  I get at least two cups of tea out of each serving of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment