Hydro Flask vinyl vs laser engraving



I love the Hydro Flask, I think it works better then the Yeti.  Yes, I said better than the Yeti.  I have the Yeti mug and I am not a hug fan.  It does not keep things as cold as they claim it would.  So, I am a sticking with the Hydro Flask.

I did the vinyl stickers on the flask, but they came off.  I was super disappointed, because I love those stickers.





Once the stickers came off, I decided to engrave the flask.  The laser engraving at Wayne College is free, I love that!!!!



It was super easy to set up the computer....with the help of the guy who worked there.







It turned out great, I miss the stickers, but I love the permanent engraving. 



2 comments:

  1. The way you explain is very easy to understand. I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. Here You can read about : customized flask printing

    ReplyDelete