Quince, Kidron Ohio, best scones around


I went to Kidron to Quince and picked up a couple of my favorite scones.  These scones are less than $2.00 and are so good.  My favorite are the blueberry ones.  
Above is my friend, Belinda, her husband is my manager at work. Belinda always has a smile a hug when she sees me.  She is such a joy and a bright light.


I also picked up my favorite salad there too.  
Quince House Salad-   Hearts of Palm, Red Beets, Marinated Onions, Pumpkin Seeds & Goat Cheese with House Vinaigrette over Salad Greens
 
Sorry I ate the salad and scone before I took a photo of them.  They were so good I just dug right in and then realized I forgot to take a pic for you. :)

sight from Kidron.  I love this young, barefoot Amish boy out in the field.




My new flower that popped up along my fence this year.   I love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment