Tazo Iced Passion Tea - Tea maker vs Concentrate



Tea Maker Tazo Passion Iced Tea vs Concentrate Tazo Passion Iced Tea




This is one of my favorite Iced Teas.  I love Passion tea!!!


This tea is refreshing and wonderful.  I love the hibiscus in this tea!!  When I make this gallon tea I add a 1/3 cup of sugar- otherwise it is a bit too tart for me.
I love the tea maker version.



  

I then tried the concentrate version.  I was not as much of a fan of the concentrate.  I will go the extra steps of making it in the tea maker.

The tea in concentrate does not have nearly the flavor of the tea maker.  I have tried to make it different ways- with less water and with more sugar.  I just could not find a flavor that worked well for me.



Tazo Passion tea is my favorite iced tea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment