Cardamom & Curry tea - Kiss of Krishna


'


While I was in Wooster for their home show and I discovered this fun tea.  I love that everything in the tea is real and helpful.   They call this a wellness tea, it is not just a tea that tastes great, it is a tea that helps you.


You can see how many things these teas can help.  Each tea helps different things.


Look at all their great teas...and the more you buy, the more of a discount they give you :) 



Ashwagandha -Ginger Root – Tulsi Leaf – Cardamom – Rose Petals – Orange Peel – Mint – Essential Oils

TULSI LEAF
Tulsi has been revered in India for over 5,000 years as a healing balm for body, mind and spirit, and is known to bestow an amazing number of health benefits. These benefits include stress relief, bolstering immunity, enhancing stamina, providing immune support during cold season, promoting healthy metabolism and being a natural immune-modulator.


This is an herbal tea, so you can heat the water to over 200.  And you can steep for 4-5 minutes.


 The mint flavor comes through immediately.  But, then there are other notes that come through. I can taste the orange, cardamom, and ginger.  It is really good!!  It's comforting and warming.  I am not sure I have ever had a tea like this, it is hard explain the really great layers of this tea.  I am a huge fan!!!


1 comment: