Stash Iced Tea




I picked up these iced teas when I was in Portland visiting the retail store.  I thought they were a great deal- 8 iced tea bags for $3.95.  They say that they made one quart, but I can easily make three quarts with one bag.


My sisters and I enjoyed visiting the Stash Retail store Portland.  We did a tea flight and bought some teas.



My sisters told me that they don't use an iced tea maker, so I decided to try to make it the way they do.  They put the tea bags in a pitcher.  Next they fill up their electric kettle with water and heat.  Then the heated water is poured into a pitcher.  (I add 1/3 C of sugar) Then they let the water steep, then after 10 minutes they take out the tea and fill the remaining pitcher with cold water.


Pouring the already heated water into the pitchers for steeping with the tea bag.


I let the tea steep in the hot water for around 10 minutes


I filled the remaining pitcher with water.

It works really nicely, my sisters were right.  It was quick and easy and I don't need the tea maker to make good iced tea.  
The Stash tea is good and has a nice flavor.  Also, the prices are really great for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment