Plum Deluxe Fresh Breeze White Tea




Plum Deluxe does a tea of the month program. I tried the 3 month program- June, July, and August.  For August I got Fresh Breeze White Tea.  When they send the tea they also send a free sample.  This month was peach Popsicle herbal tea.

Joining the tea club is $10 a month, and they charge the $30 upfront. 



I think all of their teas that I have tried, I have really loved.  I can't think of one that I have not enjoyed.  I recommend you try these teas.


Ingredients: White Tea*, Coconut Pieces, Green Rooibos, Mango Pieces, Orange Peel, Apricot Pieces, Apple Pieces, Coconut + Passionfruit Essence, Calendula, Blue Cornflower, Love, Gratitude.
* No white tea for herbal blend.

This tea has great fruit and coconut flavor.  It says that there is Rooibos in the tea, but I thankfully, don't taste it.  It is sweet without being overly sweet.  It has nice fruity notes, I pick up the mango, apples, and apricot.  

It says it is a white tea, but then there is an asterisk that says no white tea.  I brewed it as a white tea, the water temp around 150 degrees.  I also steeped it for 3-4 minutes.




This is a great tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment