DelighTeas, Ayurvedic Golden Milk Tea Latte



I love a golden milk latte...and to know that the turmeric is good for my joints is a bonus.  I have struggled with my joints most of my life.  When I was 8 I had Rheumatic Fever and my joints swelled and were really painful.  My dad had to carry me up and down the stairs.  I also have arthritis today and it is rough on my joints.

The golden milk is a powder mix that dissolves in the water.  I pour boiling water in my cup and use a small teaspoon of powder, I stir it in  until dissolved,  I then add my frothed milk.  I sometimes splurge and add maple syrup to my milk as I froth.


From the website, "The health benefits of this tea are achieved by the unique combination of its ingredients*:
  • TURMERIC: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and is a very strong antioxidant.
  • CEYLON CINNAMON: One of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet, loaded with a powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
  • GINGER: Highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach, indigestion and nausea.
  • BLACK PEPPER: Increases absorption of the turmeric, improves digestion and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent."



I sprinkled a little nutmeg on the latte.  It is super delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just tried your golden milk latte for the first time! And I had to find you to tell you not only was it heavenly but it relaxed me instantly. I'm a busy busy mom of 3 and because of COVID I am now doing my job from home and I am homeschooling my 12 year old too. I have started trying to take better care of myself these days and I'm horrible in the kitchen 😫 so this is a life saver. So good, quick and easy to make. Thank you so much for this!!! Are there other things I can try to help with inflammation and some anxiety? Thank you again. God bless

    ReplyDelete