Salty Caramel Pumpkin, Ohio Tea Company



This is my favorite tea, really!!!  I love the salty and caramel flavors that linger.  The aroma is a wonderful bonus too.


It's always great to store tea in dark, air tight containers!  I know that glass storage looks pretty, but it is not good to let the light in on your tea.  Ohio Tea Company has great prices on their tea canisters.  They have a nice selection of sizes too.  I keep the teas I love in canisters, I have kept tea for over 3 years in canisters.  I know they say that tea is not good for that long, but I think it is fine...and you can always add a little more tea if you think the flavor is week.



From the website, "This amber colored brew offers a slight pumpkin flavor without the spice and a salty caramel taste on the end. The perfect cup for fall.

Ingredients:

Black tea, marigold petals with pumpkin and caramel flavoring"


This tea is so great.  I love the blending of flavors.  The pumpkin flavor is subtle, but it is there.  The caramel flavor is what I taste the most, it's not super strong, it's there and I love it.  The salty flavor is what lingers in the end with hints of caramel. Not sure how they did it, but I love it.  
I have found one of my favorite ways is with milk...and then even better, is milk with maple syrup. 

I bought 2 oz of this tea, then I tried it, and knew I needed more!!  I then bought 6 ounces!!  My co-workers also loved it, and they purchased some as well.  In the past there was only one other tea that I liked in the fall, for a seasonal tea.  There was a pumpkin burlee that is no longer made.  I figured I'd never find a great pumpkin tea again...then I did!


This tea is great as a latte.  Frothed milk with maple syrup and then I sprinkled nutmeg on top.  You need to try this one!!!!!


Ohio Tea Company
Canton, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment