Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea, Panera


Went to see Downton Abbey with my parents and aunt.  It was really good, I loved it.  I brought props with me, just for the fun of it.


After the movie we headed to Panera.  They have such great food.  I got the Spicy Thai salad- it is my favorite.  I then tried their Plum Ginger Hibiscus tea.  It is great and SUGAR FREE!
This tea is also caffeine free sine it is an herbal tea.  The plum plays nicely with hibiscus and I actually don't even notice the ginger.  Try it next time you are there.


I love that the cups tell you the sugar in the drinks.  A cola has over 17 teaspoons of sugar in it, the Plum Ginger Hibiscus tea has ZERO sugar.  I love that.  And the flavor is really good.



Such a fun night with the "seniors" in my life.  I love spending time with them.  I joked that our outing was there wellness check and that they passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment