Ohio Tea Company, Milk Oolong and Celebrating Shakespaere - it would have been 16 years





From the website, "Hand-rolled oolong with a milky richness and thick mouthfeel, enjoyable over several steepings.

Ingredients: Milk Oolong 

Origin:China"


 

Oolong is my favorite kind of tea.  I love the flavor.  I like green tea- but not straight green tea, it has to be flavored.  I also like black tea, but not straight black tea, it has to be flavored.  But, oolong tea does not have to be flavored for me to enjoy.

This milk oolong is so great.  It's creamy and delicious. 

This tea is rolled up when it's dry, but once you add water and steep it the leaves unfurl. I love the care that is given to making this tea.  It is unique and wonderful. 

"Different styles of oolong tea can vary widely in flavor. They can be sweet and fruity with honey aromas, or woody and thick with roasted aromas, or green and fresh with complex aromas, all depending on the horticulture and style of production. Several types of oolong tea, including those produced in the Wuyi Mountains of northern Fujian, such as Da Hong Pao, are among the most famous Chinese teas. Different varieties of oolong are processed differently, but the leaves are usually formed into one of two distinct styles. Some are rolled into long curly leaves, while others are 'wrap-curled' into small beads, each with a tail. The former style is the more traditional."


I got this mug in honor of Shakespeare.


November 14th would have been 16 years with my car, Shakespeare. We were one month shy hitting that anniversary.    I miss her a lot, but so glad I was able to have the time I did have.






No comments:

Post a Comment