Fez Iced Tea, Steve Smith Tea


 2013
Fez tea with Steve Smith of Smith Tea!!!




2019




Spring harvested full leaf Mao Feng China green tea, Pacific Northwest spearmint leaves and Australian lemon myrtle.


I am a bug fan of Fez tea, by Smith tea.  I was super excited when I was in Portland OR and I found that they had a Fez Iced Tea.







There is so much tea in these bags!!!!

This green Fez iced tea does not need to be steeped very long, only 3-5 minutes.  Also, I only heat the water to about 180 degrees.   I also add about 1/3 C of sugar.


After heating the kettle water to 180 degrees, I pour that water (which fills up the pitcher about half way).  I let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes.  Then I take the tea bag out and I fill the pitcher up the rest of the way with water.


I use the bag and make 2 pitchers of tea.

This tea is really great, it's light and bright.  The spearmint mixes so well with the lemon myrtle.   I am a big fan of this tea hot and iced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment