Tea Caddy and my Yogi Refreshing Mint, Vital Energy


My dad made me this awesome tea caddy.  He will make you one too, for $60 too. ( I added the tea labels, yours would not have words on it)

I took my caddy to work today to share bagged tea with my co-workers.  It was fun to carry it around and share tea.


This great caddy has two layers and holds so many tea bags, approximately 15 per square...and there are 24 squares!!  That is around 360 bags of tea.  It's perfect for a tea lover.







I really enjoyed this tea.  The mint comes through so strong and refreshing.  I am a fan and sad to read on line that this tea flavor appears to be discontinued.  But, there are some other flavors that look really good too.
Check them out if you see them somewhere.  Let me know what you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment