Thai Lanna Jasmine, Ohio Tea Company


 

My favorite tea is Oolong.  My favorite flavors in tea are hibiscus, lavender, and jasmine. This tea is not Oolong, but it is jasmine, a Thai jasmine.  A really good Thai jasmine.  I have a special place in my heart for Thailand- I did mission work a few years ago in Thailand.

This tea comes from Thailand.  The owner of the Thai restaurant, Thai Lanna Jasmine, supplies the tea for the Ohio Tea Company.  I have yet to eat at this Thai restaurant, but I will someday!


http://thailannasushi.com/

Caffeine meter

This tea is a mix of black and green tea.  So, you want to not make the water too hot- so you don't bruise the green leaves. Heat the water to 195 degrees and steep for 2-3 minutes.

I enjoyed this tea, drinking out of my Thailand mug!




Thailand 2016...


When I was in Thailand I enjoyed sticky rice and mango.  I thought it fitting to drink Thai Jasmine tea with some sticky rice and mango spring rolls.



It was a great pairing.  I love this jasmine tea, it is so great.  The floral flavor is just right in this jasmine tea.  If you like jasmine tea, you will love this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment