Ohio Tea Company, Peach Matcha

I got some Ohio Tea Company Peach Matcha.  I decided to try to make a latte.  I am not a big matcha fan, but I know it is really good for you, so it was hot out....I figured it was a good time to make one.



I also got this fun matcha bowl at Ohio Tea Company too. 


I poured the matcha in the bowl and added just a little warm water, just enough to dissolve the matcha.  I heated the water to 180.  I then whisked the matcha until smooth. 


I then added almond milk to the bowl and whisked it all together.


When I tried it I got the peach flavor, but it was still really matcha tasting, so I added a couple squirts of vanilla syrup to give some sweetness.



"What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea
When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf   
Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea."

Some health benefits:

High in antioxidants 
Protects the Liver
Boosts metabolism 
Burns calories naturally
Helps prevent Cancer
Protects the Heart
Calms the mind 
Relaxes the body
Boosts mood 
Helps with Focus
Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar

Draw Backs, May cause:

May cause stomach upset
Can cause constipation
Other side effects are common with overuse
Caffeine may cause insomnia

This is really refreshing.  Maybe next time I will blend the ice and give it a more smoothie flavor.




My neighbors came over.  Capri came over with a thank you note for the Mango Bubble tea for her birthday.  I made Aubry a peach matcha latte with some coconut milk.

These girls are adorable!  I love their mom and I am excited that they are my neighbors and I hope that they come for tea again.

You are never too young to get into tea.





Working on my Matcha puzzle.  

We all used to do puzzles with my grandma when we were growing up.  The only rule my grandma had, "You look at the picture before you start the puzzle, but you don't get to look at it again."  Grandma would then hide the lid and we would have to finish the puzzle by memory.   I still do puzzles that way to this day.




I am stumped here!!!

 all these remaining pieces look the same.

But, I am getting there....


I finally finished it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment