Camellia Sinensis Blossoms


I have been looking for the Camellia Sinensis blossoms for a long time.  I can not find them anywhere!!  I have looked on line, at tea shops, on Amazon, all over.  And I finally found them on Etsy.  The bag of blossoms was 5.64 and only $2.51 to ship from Australia.  It took over a month to get, but I was okay with that.


Camellia sinensis is a species of evergreen shrubs or small trees in the flowering plant family whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea.





The blossoms are super pretty.  I am looking forward to making a tea out of it too.


I had a glass locket I wanted to add the blossoms too.  I also found a sweet little tea pot to add to the chain. And I even found a little "K" to add to the locket.



This is the tea plant.  This one plant produces black tea, purple tea, green tea, white tea, oolong tea, yellow tea and pu-erh teas. That is incredible to me.  But, it is all about where it is grown, when it is plucked, how it is dried, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment