Brewed Awakenings, Iced Chai with coconut, Vermilion OH



Wednesday Wanderings led my friend and I to Vermilion.  We tried Brewed Awakenings.  We had never been here before, but we really enjoyed it.  

We were the only ones who ate inside, but several people came in and out and got food and drink to go.  I was glad to see that they were doing well.  This cafe just opened in 2018.  If you are in the area come check it out. 


I got an iced chai with coconut to drink- it was really delicious.
The staff was super helpful as I tried to make up my mind with my drink order.  I asked lots of questions about the drinks and what they could make and what they had.


The bagel sandwiches were yummy.  I got a warm chicken salad on an Asiago bagel.  It hit the spot!!


Next door was resale shop. I saw this fun wind chime.  It became an inspiration piece to make.




No comments:

Post a Comment