Teapot Wind Chime

I am so excited about my wind chime!  I made it for less than $11.00


While out on a Wednesday Wanderings I saw this teapot wind chime for $69.  I thought it was super cool, but figured I could make it for cheaper.




I went to just one thrift store and right away found this great tea pot for $7.00!!!
I was so excited!  It had four legs and I knew that would be perfect to hang 4 spoons.  The store had exactly 4 spoons left for sale.


I took it to my parents and had my dad put hole in the feet and spoons.  He also put one hole in the handle to help hang it.


I purchased the tea pot for $7, the 4 spoons for .83, and the wire for $3.  I had all the other supplies- fishing line, beads, and S hook.


I tied the beads on to the fishing line and tied one end to the tea pot and one end to the spoon.




I hung on my front porch.  I love the sound it makes when the spoons collide together.






No comments:

Post a Comment