Bread -n- Brew, Raspberry Iced Tea.... a day at Beulah too



https://www.breadnbrew.com/

On our way home from Beulah Beach we stopped in Wellington from some iced tea.  
I had a very good raspberry iced tea.  It was refreshing after a humid day at the beach. Bread-N-Brew also have lots of fun pastries if you are looking for a yummy treat.  They also have a nice menu for breakfast and lunch with sandwiches and salads.  This is a cute place right on the square of Wellington.  If in the area you should check them out!!!


This is my happy place!!!

I love Beulah Beach.  It is the Christian & Missionary Alliance Church camp.  I have been coming here since birth.  I was a camper from age 8-18, then I was a camp counselor from 18-30+.   This place is so special.  I try to get up several times a year.  


This year Abby and I took a road trip up to the beach.  And we tea hopped our way up there.

This painting is at the beach too.  It is a reproduction of an old Beulah Beach postcard.  There are several paintings around the area.  It was really cool.


Here is the postcard below.....


I have lots of  Beulah Beach postcards in my bathroom.  It is my Beulah Beach bathroom.




We collected shells and drift would and made this canvas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment