Everlasting Cup Iced Chai, Mt Vernon Ohio



It was a beautiful Wednesday and my friend and I headed down to Mt Vernon to visit another friend.  We had a nice lunch at Everlasting Cup.

I had an ice Chai, which I believe was an Oregon Chai.  It was okay.   I am just not a huge fan of the Oregon Chai liquid base.  I used to really like it, but I think I had it too much and I just got tired of it.  I also like my chai a little spicier. 



The restaurant closed at 1, but they told us we could come to the drive thru and get free refills.  I had gotten a half and half iced tea, so I went to the drive thru to get my refill.  While I waited I did a little dancing for my friends....

We then headed to the Ariel Foundation Park.  It was super cool!!!




We climbed up the tower.  It was a gorgeous day to be out.



The three of us are celebrating our 30th class reunion this year.  And my one friend and I met in kindergarten and have been friends ever since. 


This is a great place to walk around.  And the lakes near by are great too!





No comments:

Post a Comment