Cinnabon, Iced Chai, Akron Canton Ohio


Up at 4:45 am to catch a flight to Iowa for vacation.  I decided to pick up breakfast at the airport.
I do enjoy the Cinnabon rolls.  I decided to also try the iced chai.


I would say the iced chai was average.  It was not spicy, I did not detect any notes that I would normally find in a chai.  I like to taste cardamon, ginger, cinnamon, or  Indian flavors.  I was not bad, but neither was it not fantastic.  I would give it a 3 out of 5. 


The nice ting about traveling now- things are even cleaner than before.  I got an email before each flight.  I would say if  you get a chance to fly- do it.  The flights were less expensive right now, the flights were less full- I had an open seat beside me on all flights, also everything is really clean.  This is a great time for a get away,



No comments:

Post a Comment