Starbucks, Iced Passion Tea, Chicago

On my way to Iowa I had a layover in Chicago. 


I was hoping to have some Argo Tea, but it was closed.


But, I did find a Starbucks and got my Iced Passion Tea with half squirts of syrup.  I love this iced tea.  It is my go to iced tea at Starbucks.  The hibiscus notes are perfect and you also get the lemongrass notes that come through too.  I love it!



Ingredients

An Infusion Of [Water, Hibiscus Flowers, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Apple, Licorice Root, Lemongrass, Fruit Juice Extract], Ice, Liquid Cane Sugar [Water, Turbinado Cane Sugar, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid]


For lunch I found some Drunken Pad Thai.  It was really good.  I had a three hour layover, so I read my book, drank my tea and enjoyed my Drunken Pad Thai.


I was super excited to find the seat beside me was again free.  All flights coming and going on my trip had free seats beside me.  This is a great time to travel.




Let the vacation begin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment