Rise & Grind, Raspberry Iced Chai, Wadsworth OH





This Coffee (and tea)/Donut/Bakery/Chocolate shop is new. It is clean and the staff is super friendly.

I stopped in to check this place out after my chiropractor appointment.  This place is right off the square down town.  I was pleasantly surprised to hear Christian music playing in the background. 



The have donuts that you can add toppings too.  Your cake donut options are vanilla, chocolate, and blueberry.


I got some toasted almond donuts and they were super yummy!!!!

I also ordered a Raspberry Iced Chai. Their chai is Oregon Chai- I am not usually not fan, but when you add raspberry to it, it really helps and is quite tasty.



I would give this places two thumbs up!!  Lots of fun options for drinks and sweets.


You can also get things to go through the drive thru.  


No comments:

Post a Comment