450 bags of tea!!!

This is my favorite tea place!!  Ohio Tea Company in Canton Ohio.  Imagine how excited I was when my office asked if I could get 450 bags of tea for their 125th celebration.



Even if you are not from Ohio you get have tea shipped to you.  You can order on line and have the tea shipped to you for free.


I decided that Africa Summer and Apricot Peach would be perfect teas to send out.  Both good warm or iced.
This is what 450, 1 ounce bags of tea look like!


We made up 250 boxes to send out to our agents and partners.  These boxes turned out great.  They celebrate Mennonite Mutual and "Ohio Items"










Mennonite Mutual Insurance celebrated their 125th Anniversary with a Community Appreciation Event Aug 28. Everyone who came got a free Lerches Donut and a mini barbaque sandwhich. 



It was not the big celebreation we had orginally planned. But, we had a nice well-distanced appreciation day.

My parents even came.



No comments:

Post a Comment