Oregon Chai Turmeric Latte

 


I know I always say I don't care for Oregon Chai Concentrate, but when they came out with new flavors I really wanted to try it.  I found the concentrates at Walmart for less than $3- that was a great price.

Being turmeric I decided to make Indian food.  I love turmeric and Indian food.


Trader Joe has some great Indian food.  I love Trader Joes!!!


I mixed half Oat Milk and half Turmeric Concentrate and added ice.  The Latte was really good, but I did not get much turmeric.

The flavors were nice and blended well.  I definitely liked it better than the original Chai.  I would pick this for my Oregon Chai of choice.  




Easy to make- half milk (oat milk, almond milk, or soy milk) and have turmeric concentrate.  Make it hot or cold.  I like it best cold.




I tried the Turmeric with Coconut Milk and it was okay- I would recommend the Oat Milk.


They also make a good Thai Tea concentrate



No comments:

Post a Comment