Blueberry Patch- The Blossom Cafe, Blueberry Iced Tea, Mansfield OH



I was meeting my friends for lunch at the Blossom Cafe at the Blueberry Patch in Mansfield.  This place is adorable!!  I just love it.  It has great outdoor space and great, quaint indoor space.

Besides blueberry picking, the greenhouse, coffee shop, gift shop, and the Blossom Cafe there is also a winery.  My friends also said this place makes the best wood fired pizzas.  It is all so nicely laid out.  I fell in love with the vibe immediately. 


Maybe 10-12 tables outside under the pergolas. 


Walking into the inside seating....


The indoor seating...


The Blossom Cafe...


From here you can walk into the gift shop area...









We sat outside and enjoyed a really delicious meal.  I had a panini and Tomato Florentine soup  (when the waitress was describing it, I thought she said Tomato Quarantine Soup.  That is when you know that there has been too much talk about quarantines going on.) with their homemade blueberry iced tea.


The food was really good.  The only thing better was the conversation!!  I have known these sisters since the late 80's when we worked at Bible Camp together.  Love them!!!!


The tea was very tasty.  I liked that it came unsweetened with fresh blueberries in it.


I got a cup to go too.  The tea had a nice subtle blueberry flavor.  It was not overpowering or artificial tasting.  I thought it was a nice blend.


This is looking back at the greenhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment