Nickel and Bean, Iced Chai, Lexington, Ohio




I went to Mansfield to visit some friends and teach a class on making kombucha.  On the way home I thought I would take the time to find some tea places.


This old brick building was so cool, I wanted to try it out. There was a lot of parking in the back and also some out door seating.




I ordered an ice chai- which I think it was over priced to begin with.  Then she asked if I wanted a dash of cinnamon in it, I said sure.
To me a dash of cinnamon is just a sprinkle on top.  This drink was covered in cinnamon.  


The cinnamon was too over powering.  I did finish it, I figured since I paid $4 for it I wanted my money's worth.


This only gets two tea cups from me- it was over priced and had way to much cinnamon on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment