Oregon Chai, Thai Tea




I find my Oregon Chai at Walmart, they have it for a great price!

 

I know I always say I don't care for Oregon Chai Concentrate, but when they came out with new flavors I really wanted to try it.  I found the concentrates at Walmart for less than $3- that was a great price.


I have had Thai tea in Thailand and I don't think it taste anything like this.  The taste was still good, just not like Thai Tea.

I made it as an iced latte.  The flavors were good, I enjoyed it.  It is definitely better than the original Oregon Chai.  They also make a Turmeric Latte and a Matcha drink.  I have not tried the Matcha one, but I do like the turmeric blend.


Easy to make- half milk (oat milk, almond milk, or soy milk) and have Thai concentrate.  Make it hot or cold.  I like it best cold.


I'd give this Thai Tea Latte a 3 out of 5.  I like the flavors- but it doesn't remind me of Thai Tea at all. If it had more Thai flavors I would give it a 4.  And if they didn't say it was Thai tea I would give it a 4.  But, saying Thai tea and not tasting like Thai Tea is a negative for me.  Maybe if I made it with Sweet and Condensed Milk it would taste like Thai Tea.  That is the milk that is used in Thailand. 




I have an Oat Milk that I really like.  It is extra creamy, it is like a milkshake on its own.  I love it in my iced drinks.


I am really enjoying the extra creamy Oat Milk.  I found it at Walmart as well.



I tried the spice Chai and I liked it too now- with the oat milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment