Kevita, Master Brew Kombucha, Raspberry Lemon



I found this Kevita on sale and decided to try it.  I really liked it.  I was actually surprised to see that there was stevia in this one. I usually notice things like that right away, but this time I did not know it until I read the ingredients. 

The ginger in this kombucha was great, almost spicy.  I liked it with the sweet raspberry and the bit of tart lemon.  I would give this a thumbs up.




Sparkling Water, Kombucha Culture (Filtered Water, Black Tea Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Natural Flavor*)*, Filtered Water, Cane Sugar*, Raspberry Juice Concentrate*, Lemon Extract*, Bacillus coagulans LactoSpore MTCC 5856, Ginger Extract*, Black Tea Extract*, Black Tea Essence*, Caffeine (Green Coffee Bean Extract)*, Green Tea Extract*, Stevia Leaf Extract*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT

No comments:

Post a Comment