Sure House Iced Lavender Latte...turns out it isn't tea.

https://www.surehousecoffee.com/ 

I saw that Sure House had a chai of the month and Lavender Lattes.  So, I went and got a co-worker the chai and the lavender latte for myself.


Turns out the lavender latte was made with coffee...that was a disappointment...but that is what I get for not confirming it was tea, lol.

I did drink it, I almost got a buzz from the coffee.  I never ever drink coffee.  This wasn't too bad and I think it helped it was iced and the lavender in it was very nice.

My friend said the Blackberry Chai was really good, so that is a plus.


Sure is nice to have a place in town that has fun tea.  And looking at the menu it looks like they have expanded the tea selection.  #shoplocal 


No comments:

Post a Comment