Teapot Napkin rings


A sweet friend was shopping and found these and thought of me.  She dropped them off for me the other day, I love them.  

I also love when people see tea things and think of me.  I enjoy finding things that will bring people joy, it's my love language, gifts.  So, it is really special when people find things that bring me joy and share them. Giving gifts don't have to cost much it is often just the thought that means the most.  There are many ways to show love....For some it is quality time- just being together, others it is acts of service, others it is words of affirmation, and other it is a touch.  If you have not read the 5 Love Languages, check it out.    Gary Chapman wrote it and there are several versions out there- I have done the regular book, one for work and one for youth.   I highly recommend it.  It is one of my favorite books ever.  https://www.5lovelanguages.com/





Right now I am using them as decorations on my tea tree.  I am also trying to think of other things to do with them.


I am thinking they could also be tie backs for curtains.  And of course I can use them as napkin rings.  If you think of something else I can do with them, let me know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment