Gift of Tea -Tea Drops, Citrus Ginger


Tea Drops are like instant tea "cakes."  The tea drops are pressed tea that dissolves in hot water.  They come in all kinds of flavors. 

                        
I got this wonderful fun surprise in the mail.  How sweet of my dear friend to send me a sweet note and some tea.  It made my day.  I had a day that almost brought me to tears with frustration and then I came home to this. To me this is a sign of God encouraging me.  He used my friend to send me the note and tea and then He made sure it got there right when I needed it.
Be willing to be used by Him.  Listen to the Holy Spirit who helps guides us.


#GivejoyGetjoy

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Romans 8:14

In this pack you get 8 individual tea cakes along with the fun box.


This is the first one I tried, it was Citrus Ginger.   I am using this special tea cup that this same friend gave me about 15 years ago.  I love that I get to drink this tea she gave me in this cup she gave me.  Friendships are so special and when a friend shares a gift with you for no reason it is even more sweet.


Ingredients: organic raw cane sugar, organic dried orange peel, organic dried ginger, organic dried spearmint, organic orange extract, organic lemon extract

These are so simple to use.  You open the package, put the tea drop in the cup and then add water.  You may want to stir it a bit too.


The flavors are really good.  I love the notes of ginger really come through.  I also get the orange and the mint.  I am a fan- except for the added sugar.


The first cup was really good and so was the second.  Once I drank the first cup there was granular tea left on the bottom, I added more water and enjoyed the second cup.


The flavors are good and strong on the first and second cup. The only reason I gave this tea 4 tea cups is because of the sugar.  I prefer my tea without sugar and this has it already added.


While I am home I am totally loving the snow.  I even set my gingerbread house for the animals to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment