Zest Tea

I could not pass up a free sample of teas.  All I had to do was pay shipping.





I ordered the sampler pack and it arrived pretty quick.  I was excited to try them.




I decided to start with the green tea.  
I opened it and it smelled wonderful!!  There were all kinds of fruity flavors dancing around. 




Ingredients: Young Hyson Chinese Green Tea, tea extract, natural passion fruit flavor, safflower petals, natural strawberry flavor, natural açai flavor


You could see all the tea goodness in the sachet.  


I do have to say that is where the love fest ended.  I did not find the flavors to be as strong.  I got more flavor from the aroma than the taste. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great.  And I was only able to get one cup of tea from the bag.

I gave this tea three tea bags... I really wanted to like this tea, but I just was not a fan.



I wanted to give the tea another shot, so I tried another one of their teas.  I did the Blue Lady, it has subtle fruity notes. I steeped the water to 200 degrees and then steeped for 4-5 minutes.  Again, I was only able to make one cup of tea, but this one had more flavor then the previous tea I tried from them.


Ingredients: South Indian Flower Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Hibiscus Flowers C/S, Orange Peel, Juicy Lemon, Orange, and Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Caffeine

This tea was better.  I am giving it 4 tea cups.  The flavors were nice. I found the notes of orange and hibiscus very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment