Ball Ball Waffle. Hong Kong Milk Tea


Another Wednesday Wanderings!  My friend, Heidi, and I headed to Cleveland.  After lunch we headed to Asia Town.  My mom's birthday was coming up and I wanted to get her some Chrysanthemum tea.  Online it was around $12- but in the Asia Plaza it was around $4.


We first went to the wrong place.



We realized we wanted to be down the street a block or two.  To the Asia Plaza.




The Asia Plaza has a some great shops!  There is a grocery store, a pharmacy, the dim sum restaurant, a couple of fun stores, and then Ball Ball Waffle shop.

We visited the Ball Ball Waffle place a year or so ago, so I was excited to go back. 




I got matcha waffles...It was fun to watch the process of him making the waffle.








I also got the Hong Kong Milk Tea.  I am BIG fan of milk tea.

I give them 5 teacups.  Price is decent, staff is super friendly, and the flavor is authentic and delicious.  I say authentic because I have had milk tea in Hong Kong...it was only the airport- but it still counts to me, lol.







Here are some other shops at the plaza.



They have LOTS of fun tea here.





Below is the instant Chrysanthemum tea that my mom and I enjoy.



Below is another store in the plaza.






Cleveland is a fun town.  I like it!  I prefer it to Columbus.   Take the time to explore the place around you- you never know what you will discover!



No comments:

Post a Comment