Ginger House, Arnie Palmer, Berlin OH - along with other fun shops




While with some friends in Berlin, we stopped at the Ginger House for some tea.  I can not believe I have never had  or even heard of an Annie Palmer drink!!

An Arnold Palmer is 1/2 Ice Black Tea and  1/2 Lemonade

An Annie Palmer was 1/2 Iced GREEEN Tea and 1/2 Lemonade- I got peach.

I thought the service was great, the price is great, and the Annie Palmer was fun and delicious!


The Ginger House is one of the few cafe's that has a lot of tea options.  I love it!!!  Having 7-8 options is a lot for a coffee place.  I really appreciate it!



While in Berlin I stopped in to Heini's cheese.  I love their cheese, but wish they were giving out samples. Pre-Covid you could try any of their cheeses.  It was so fun, they have over 30 kinds of cheese and fudge!


I also like the Berlin Village Antique Mall.

I was able to find some fun tea pots.  The big grey tea pot is going to go outside the door of my tea shop.  It will be a kind of sign post.  I will have the name of my cafe painted on the side. Cuppa and Kettle Cafe.

This is the inspiration kettle look! 





I have not lettered the kettle yet, I just played around with what it would look like.


For now, I have a bird feeder hook holder up the kettle.








We walked around town and had fun browsing and looking at the shops.



We then went to the Amish Door for dinner.  



All in all it was a fun day in Holmes County.  Even though I live close I don't get down to this area too often.  I sure avoid it during the fall when all the tourist and buses are around.  It gets crazy down there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment