Hartstone pottery and an Arnold Palmer at Smokin Chippers in Berlin


I was in Holmes County on Saturday and saw these dishes and didn't buy them.   I wish I had, so I went back on Wednesday and purchased them.
I love them!

Snack Sets used to be a big thing.  I remember when I was little in the late 70's early 80's- when you went to a bridal shower or baby shower- you were ate off snack trays.  You put punch in your cup and usually had nuts, mints, and maybe some veggies on your tray.

Berlin, Ohio has this great antique mall.  They have two floors of goodies. I have found lots of fun items here- they are also attached to a restaurant if you are hungry.


This Wednesday, when I went back, I purchased the five mugs and four trays for $9.00.  What a great deal.  The other great thing is that my friend in Cincinnati has these dishes.  So, when I use these dishes I think of her!!  I love this heart flower design.  It is sweet and simple.

This pottery is from Zanesville, OH.  Made by Hartstone Pottery.  My sister, Jill, and I have visited this pottery years ago.



"Provincial Posy"




I purchased these snack sets and posted about them...then a friend said she had a heart bowl that matched that she'd give me.  How fun is that???

So, now I have this heart bowl.  I think I will put fruit or other snacks in it when I use my snack trays.



After I stopped in Berlin to get my snack trays I stopped in to see my friend, Nikole.  She works near Mt Hope.



It was a fun Wednesday Wandering Day.  I was hoping to get a chai somewhere, but instead I saw this food truck and got an Arnold Palmer from them.



Arnold Palmer- Iced tea and strawberry lemonade.

The tea was sweeter then I like, but the flavor was great. The price was good and the gal working behind the counter was super friendly.  I give them 4 teacups.



No comments:

Post a Comment