Otts - Spiced Chai Latte


Enjoying a wonderful day in July at the local farmers market in Apple Creek, Ohio.




 I have discovered this local business that I am now a big fan of- Ott's Coffee.  I am a fan of their tea, lol.  This husband and wife team made their dream 2013 a reality.  And I love that!!


They had quite the line today.  I love seeing a local small business have a following and a crowd.  I hope I can see this dream come true for myself some day.  It is okay to dream and plan!  Follow your dreams!

I got the spiced chai latte.  I thought it was very good and had a nice spice to it.  On a hot day the iced spiced was a delight.  I give it 4 tea cups for sure!




Hope you can come and shop and support local vendors the next time they have farmers market.  You never know what you will find that may catch your eye.  Or just get out and walk around.  It is a free event. 


I purchased some jewelry from this talented artist!  She does beautiful work.

(SIDE NOTE**  I love my bracelets and have not taken them off yet....2 months later.  I shower and sleep in them too.)   I also like that they match the watch band that I made.



Great day and a space for a farmers market.  Look for the next one September 24, 2022.



No comments:

Post a Comment