Cups Cafe in Medina and some iced tea

 I love this Cups Cafe idea in Medina!!!  They serve free meals and drinks to all.  I had no idea this was here.  I was driving around and I was looking for tea and I discovered this place.  I think this is wonderful!!!!!

Cups Cafe serves:

    • free cups of coffee, tea, & hot chocolate
    • free cups of water, kool-aid, sweet & unsweetened iced tea, milk & chocolate milk
    • free cups of soup
    • free sandwiches, popcorn, breads, bagels, cereal & desserts
    • free ice cream sundaes, popsicles, & smoothies during the summer
    • free bibles, prayer & other literature

"The vision of Cups Cafe is: Serving Hope one cup at a time. The hope we serve is Jesus, and we serve him through our work and to our guests because we are His hands and feet."



How wonderful is this ministry?  I love it!!

I ordered a half and half tea.  Then they have a tip jar, you pay by donations.  I think this is great!!  Way to give back to the community.  They are being the hands and feet of Jesus in a real and tangible way.  I think it is wonderful!  It inspires me with my tea place I want to do.



They are always needing donations, see the list below if you feel like helping out.


Mail to: Cups Cafe PO Box 83 Medina OH 44256


CAFE NEEDS

  • Monthly donors for the cafe
  • Hamburger Meat
  • Hamburger Buns
  • Hot Dogs
  • Hot Dog Buns
  • Mustard, Ketchup, Mayonaise
  • Whipped Cream
  • Popcorn Kernels
  • Popping Oil
  • Decaf coffee
  • Regular Coffee
  • Cookies, Brownies
  • White & Wheat Bread
  • Kool-Aid
  • Tea
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Homemade Soups
  • Chicken Salad sandwich spread, Tuna Fish sandwich spread, & Egg Salad sandwich spread
  • 13 Gallon Trash bags
  • Sugar
  • Coffee Creamer
  • Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins
  • Dish Soap
  • Non-Perishable Canned Goods (tuna, soup, etc.)
  • Spaghetti Noodles
  • Pasta Sauce
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Milk
  • Feminine Products for our Women’s Restrooms
  • Cleaning Supplies (glass cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, floor cleaner etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment