The Coffee Colony, Medina Oh


Heading through Medina I asked google maps for tea in the area.  I was pleasantly surprised by this shop.  It was been here since the 80's.  No tea to taste, but lots to buy.

Open Tuesday-Saturday from 10-5.





There main item is coffee, but they also have a nice selection of loose leaf tea.  


I was on a schedule to get to the lake so I did not go upstairs, but I will do that on my next visit.




Lots of fun things to explore too.


Below is a list of the teas they carry.  As you can see it is quite extensive. 





I purchased 2-3 kinds of tea to try.  I suggest you check it out and see what you think.

The samples of tea are $2. and make about 8 cups of tea- that is a great deal and a wonderful way to see if you like a certain tea!

  The staff was super friendly and helpful.  I will be back again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment