Totally tea - Taro Milk Tea


While in Strongsville- I did a bubble tea taste test.  I tried the Macaron Bubble Tea and then the Totally Tea Bubble Tea- hands down the Totally Tea bubble tea wins!!  The flavor was fantastic!!



Price was good.  Friendly service and fantastic flavor!!


They have lots of options for your tea!  I love this.



Check out Totally Tea while at the Strongsville Mall!  I am kind of over the tapioca bubbles, so next time I get bubble tea...no matter where I am...I think I will say, no bubbles.  And here the bubbles are .75 more.


My mom tried mine and liked it so much that she ordered one too.


My mom and I enjoyed our bubble teas on the way home.  

It is always a great treat to spend time with parents.  During the summer months I work a compressed work week and I have every Wednesday off.  Today was seeing a movie for Fathers Day and doing Thai in Strongsville together.


Later that night it was time for my town's 4th of the July parade.  For a small town of 8000 people we have a pretty big parade- it lasts over an hour. 

This year we had the Oscar Meyer hot dog show up.  That was fun and different.  It is a super cute car.


I always sit with my family.  We put our blankets out 3-4 days before the parade.  The entire town puts their blankets and chairs out.  It is a hoot.  This year, my high school friend, sat with me since her husband was out of town.


In the parade they were giving out ice cream and drumsticks!!!  Yep, my parents got drumsticks at the parade!!


Ahh, you have to love a small town!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment