Caribou- Bousted Sparkling Peach Black Tea

Wooster Ohio has the first ever Caribou franchise.  I was told by the really nice gal who waited on me that this was the first ever franchise- all the other ones are corporate owned.  She said that there should be more coming all over Ohio.  Ya Ohio!!


It is a cute little shop in Wooster.  I was excited to try the Sparkling Peach Black Tea.  I wanted to try it last month when I was in Colorado, but it was out of stock.




I loved this black tea with peach juice...and the sparkling factor put it over the top!  This tea also has ginseng in it.  It is really good.  A medium is less than $5 and less than 200 calories.  I think this is a great option!  I sure wish my town had a Caribou Coffee.  I won't mention the donut shop in my town that tries to make tea and it is really not good.  They over steep it.  But, Caribou does a great job.


Here are some of the tea options.  I highly recommend the Sparkling Peach!!



I got this fun tumbler too.  I do think there is something wrong with the lid.  I struggle to get the tea to come out.   It's almost like it is sealed too well.  It's odd, I have never experienced anything like it.  I may ask for a new lid next time I go over.  I also have to stick a straw in the lid...but then I can't close the lid.   But, the flask is super fun.  I joke at work that I have chai in the flask with a special syrup in the flask.

 






1 comment:

  1. I have tried sencha tea and I really enjoy it. The sencha tea benefits in tackling stress make it worthwhile. I found it to be particularly refreshing on a hot summer day. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a unique and delicious tea experience!

    ReplyDelete