New World Spice & Tea Traders, Yuletide Joy Tea


While in Wadsworth Ohio the other night I was super excited to check out the new spice and tea shop.  Well, more about the tea,lol.

 I met, Sonia, the owner.  She was super friendly and helpful.  I enjoyed talking with her and I can not wait to come back and try more of the teas.


The shop is on the Main Street in Wadsworth.  It has only been open about a month.


They have a nice, large selection of loose leaf teas.


I love that they have teas that you can try.  More places need to do this, so you can they can taste the tea before they buy.


They had a nice selection of teas to try too.  There were several that I wanted to try, but I settled on Yuletide Joy.  Next time I want to try peppermint lavender.

It is nice they give you the tea in the bag and you can steep it the right amount.


The prices for the tea you could get to drink while there were great too.

They had this great tea sign.  It looks like one I saw at Journey in Time a few years ago.  I asked Sonia if that is where it was from.  She said she wasn't sure- it just showed up on the door step one day.  How fun is that????  People can be so kind and generous.
 


This was a really nice black tea.  You get the Christmas vibe with cinnamon, orange, and clove notes.  The tea is flavorful and great.  The price per ounce is a little pricey- but everything seems to be high quality.  And I would pay $6 per ounce for quality tea!!!  You should be able to get 6 cups of tea from once ounce, that is $1 a cup....not bad for quality ingredients!!!  The tea in the store already made is a great price and a great way to try the tea before you buy it.




Wadsworth is a cute town. I need to just go spend the day there.  There is cafe on the corner of the town square I want to try.  They have this spice and tea shop I want to visit again.  They have a nice Goodwill and some other discount shops too.  

I encourage you to get out and explore towns near you.  You never know what you will discover.



No comments:

Post a Comment