Yo Yo! Fresh Tea- Strawberry Mint tea in Brussels

I made it to Brussels!!  I flew from Akron/Canton Ohio, to Chicago, and then Brussels- I had no sleep and I was exhausted with still one more flight to go.

I was in search of some good tea.  And then I spotted Yo Yo!


I also picked up an Earl Grey and lavender cookie.  The cookie was just so so, but the tea was great!


Green jasmine tea with lime, strawberry and fresh mint.  It is a winner!!


This strawberry mint gets 5 tea cups from me.  The fresh mint leaves pushed it over the edge!  I did not get any poppers or anything.  I just got the tea.  It was super refreshing and I tried not to gulp it down!


They had lots of fun tea options.  When I ordered the gal said I was getting her favorite one.  


Can you see what is right down from Yo Yo!  


It was the lady in green, lol.

 I did pop in to Starbucks to grab my Belguim Been There Mug.


I did also pick up chocolate as gifts for friends at home.  The Belgium chocolate is some of the best I have ever had!


The pretty countryside as we flew in.  I was so ready to land!  I had one of the worst seat mates EVER!  I was glad to be done with this 8 hour flight. 
Landing in Brussels was quick and uneventful.  The airport is very nice and clean.  Not at all bad to get around in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment