Solenna's Tea Torremolinos Spain

I found real iced tea!!!  It had been 4 days of searching Spain, but I finally found some real tea!!! 

We gals had an afternoon off and I remembered being here in 2013 and again in 2017, so I asked them if they wanted to go exploring.  The old city is so much nicer than down on the beach.  It seems super touristy on the beach.


I finally found iced tea in Torremolinos!!  Yes, I was really this excited to find tea!!!
 I ordered just a plain black iced tea- no syrups, no bubbles, nothing extra.


This tea gets 5 tea cups.  The flavor was good, the price was good, and it was the first real tea I found in 4 days in Spain. 


2024...girls outing...


Here are sights from the old part of the city in Torremolinos.  It was beautiful, super hot but oh so beautiful.  Every where you looked could be a post card.

When I was here in 2013, I ate in cafe here with my mom.  And we have a picture by this light post.


2013...





                                                                 back to 2024...








You had to be so careful on the steps!!  In 2013 I fell.  The steps were really winding and no real height to them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment