ROTO, Antiquing in Malaga Spain

While in Spain I went to Malaga.  We found this quaint little antique store that was packed full of goodies.    I was looking for some fun tea related item.


C. Pastora, 1, local, Distrito Centro, 29005 Málaga, Spain

+34 600 46 08 65


I found this tea/coffee strainer for 10 Euro. I thought it was charming and I snatched it up. It looks like a cup sitting on plate, so if nothing else it is cute. 

I may try to use it as a pour over, but I think my tea would be really weak.
( I believe it is part of an espresso coffee pot) 



                           Below is an adorable tea shop that was sadly closed when we were there.

I want doors and windows like this in my tea shop!!  And in these colors.




Pretty apartment in Malaga




 

No comments:

Post a Comment