Book Signing at Ohio Tea Co for The ABCs of Tea

It was a dream come true to have a book come out about tea and to be able to have a book signing at Ohio Tea Co in Canton!!






I wrote a book about tea. 

A book all about tea- Black Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea, Green Tea, White Tea, Yellow Tea, and Purple Tea. And those other drinks people call “tea” (that do not have the Camellia Senesis plant) - Herbal Tea, Tisane Tea, Honeybush, Rooibos Tea, and Mate Tea. Ever wonder what the difference is between tea in China and tea in India? What is Darjeeling and what is Orange Pekoe? What is the difference between High Tea, Afternoon Tea, Royal Tea, and Cream Tea? What is the difference between a cup plate and a saucer? Find out these definitions and many more. All while journaling about your tea along the way. There are over 140 tea related definitions and 19 tea customs in this book along with fun color photos. Enjoy the ABCs of Tea. This book is meant to be a fun and easy way to learn about tea.


It is $21.95 on Amazon




Ohio Tea Co was also having sidewalk sales.  I had tried not to spend all my profits on tea and goodies, hahaha.



It was so much fun having new friends and old ones stop in and encourage me.  I sold 12 books, so I was really pleased.  You never know how something like this could go...it could be a big flop or you sell out.  It fell in the middle and I was thrilled!  My goal was 10 books, so I really pleased.

One gal I met when I did an herbal tea party in Medina.  She said that she used to only drink Chai tea, but I "opened" her eyes to all kinds of new teas.  She came out to get my book and some tea.  That was a highlight for me.  To know people follow me and are listening and enjoying the tea information I am sharing.
                 

                 
 Friends from church stopped in, this was so fun too.  I adore their grandchildren!

They call me Kerrie Kaufmann- like that is my entire first name.  It is super cute.  We think is because they have an aunt Carrie and this is the way to tell us apart.  But, I love when I hear Kerrie Kaufmann, Kerrie Kaufmann from these little voices.  As one of them left, they looked at their grandma and asked if Kerrie Kaufmann was famous....hahaha, no my little friend, not famous.


I also made my Purple Palmer.  It was a big hit.  It was made with all Ohio Tea Co teas.






They seemed to enjoy my book too.  How precious are they???




There was also a poetry reading as well.


More friends stopped in to say hi and pick up books.  What a fun day.  It is always nerve racking as an author to put yourself out there and wonder how it will be received.  It was nice to have people say nice things.




My book has lots of definitions and photos.  There are also places for journaling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment