Chai with Lavender Cold Foam, He Brews in Shreve


I was driving to Newark to see a friend, but I mapped my course so I could stop at He Brews in Shreve first.  I wanted to snag a fun drink.



They are so wonderful and friendly there!!!  I love stopping in and chatting with them.  And their special was a chai with lavender cold foam.  I enjoyed it.

If you are in the Shreve area you need to stop in to He Brews.  It was a great place with great food and drinks.  You will find lots of seating, incredibly friendly staff, and possibly even a friendly yellow lab or two wondering around. 





I then stopped in Mt Vernon to surprise my friend Jodi.  She was just arriving to work, so I visited for just a minute or two before getting back on the road.  

It is always fun to take the extra time in a road trip to see new things, find tea, or visit friends.  It helps also break the trip up.  Since I don't like to drive, I find adding some destinations along the way really help.  I know 30 minutes until this stop or 20 minutes until this one.  

It makes the trip longer sure, but you may see something new.  You get to see a friend or do something spontaneous.  I find it works for me if I have to drive for over an hour.


Then I arrived in Newark to see my friend Janet.  We met a few years ago and she was living in Colorado, but now she lives in Ohio!!!

                                    We ate at Durbar, a great Nepali Restaurant in Reynoldsburg area.

If you want some good Indian and Nepali food, this place was great!  I actually ran into people I knew while we were there, which was crazy fun too.



My friends got me this tea set, I can not wait to try them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment