Indian Curry House Restaurant and Vakkaru Bakery


While in Spain we were given money to eat out each night.  I loved trying new places in the area.  One of my favorites was this Indian place!

The food was wonderful, prices were good, and the staff was very friendly.

                            Avenida de Benyamina 14 Local 2, 29620 Torremolinos Spain

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187440-d23332467-Reviews-Indian_Curry_House-Torremolinos_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Andalucia.html


I got Vegetable Samosas, Chaat, and garlic naan. 

                   

I am giving the chai 5 tea cups.  The flavor was great, there were hints of different spices.  It was creamy and it hit the spot.


Right around the corner from the Indian Curry House is an incredible Bakery!!!!


I tried several pastries here and they were all outstanding and the prices were great too. My all time favorite was the egg custards shown below.  I had a few and they were less than 2 Euro a piece.  

I also had some apple strudel and a cheese Danish.  Both were fantastic.
My friends got bread and a few other things and they were really pleased too.  Man, do I wish we had places like this near me...or maybe I am glad we don't.


          Tr.ª del Colorado, 27, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, España


I HIGHLY recommend this place if you are in the area!!  It was incredible!!


No comments:

Post a Comment