La Canasta, Malaga black tea


While in Spain on a mission trip we had an afternoon off and we went to the old city area of Malaga.

We wanted to pop into a little cafe and grab some food and keep moving.  So, we found this place right off one of the squares.  La Canasta is a chain and you will see these cafes all over.  




The baked items were delicious!!!  Everything was fresh and so tasty!  And I love that gluten is not an issue in Spain.  The breads there did not bother me at all.

The tea on the other hand is not good.  It was bagged black tea and it was pretty bad.  I was very, very disappointed.

I give La Canasta two tea cups- and that is for their good prices and amazing atmosphere...the tea was a 1 out of 5.



C. Armengual de la Mota, 8, Distrito Centro, 29007 Málaga, Spain


As you can see the prices were very good though.



The area is so beautiful.  It was a hot day, but the beauty around me kept me a bit distracted.  I love all the old architecture...the windows, the doors, and the Juliet Balconies.



Sights from around Malaga





No comments:

Post a Comment