Coffee Fellows, Frankfurt Germany

I was so in need of tea!!!  I was in Spain for 10 days and I really only found good tea twice- once in old Torremolinos and once in Gibraltar.   I brought my own tea, so at least at breakfast I was able to start my day with a good cuppa.  But, I needed a good chai.

I had been up since 2 am and this chai hit the spot!!!!




The Frankfurt airport did not have a Starbucks Been There Cup for me- the reason I decided to fly home through Germany, but oh well.  And yes, I did pick Germany over flying back home through another place for the cup, hahahhaha.  I love to fly to different airports on my way and way back so I can see different things/places.  
This time, I had been too all the options available, so I picked a place I wanted to get a Starbucks mug from.  I guess I should have gone through Zurich, lol!


This chai is getting 5 tea cups from me for sure!! Great flavor and it was just what I needed!  And I loved the foam on top!!!!  It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment